Holly Springs Senior Corporate Accountant - Currently working with a growing private equity real estate investment company that is currently seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant that can support the Controller and CFO around a mix of FP&A (30-35%) and Accounting duties (65-70%). Position will support the budgeting/forecasting and variance analyst and management reporting functions as well as perform all the corporate allocations and GL for corporate entity and financial statement preparation functions. Other ad-hoc duties as needed. Please apply directly for further consideration.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Senior Corporate Accountant
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Understand management fee structure, liaison with partners, prepare FP&A
report including monthly budget vs projection analysis to CFO
- Prepare quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations, Income statement
analysis, equity roll forward and reporting
- Calculate the profit share distributions, and distribute K1s
- Manage and review tax filings to ensure compliance with all federal and state
- Prepare and review the cash journal entries, payroll and credit card allocation,
fixed asset depreciation and bank recons
- Manage AP/AR functions including invoices reviewing and preparing AR cash
receipt to ensure timeliness of payments and collections
- Prepare annual 1099's.
- Supervise and mentor accounting staff member by providing guidance, support,
- Additional responsibilities and/or tasks will be assigned as needed and
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus
- 3 years' accounting experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- High proficiency with Excel is a must
- Yardi software experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Yardi software experience is highly preferred
- High degree of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
skills: General Ledger
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information