Are you a talented Senior Data Scientist looking for a tremendous opportunity with a startup clinical research organization?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Brisbane.
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Scientist:
- Prototype, develop, and maintain pipelines for the management and analysis of large and complex datasets
- Design, implement, and support ML/DL frameworks driven by TensorFlow/PyTorch
- Implement predictive, GLM, Bayesian Machine Learning, neural nets as needed
- Produce well-documented and highly reliable software components
- Debug and problem solve production issues and develop appropriate solutions
Requirements of the Senior Data Scientist:
- PhD in Physics, Biology, Computer Science, Math, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience developing and deploying scalable models toward computational biology applications
- Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, NumPy, Scipy, MLib other ML libraries
- Experience with programming languages like R, Python, Scala
- Professional level understanding of Docker, GitHub and programming in Linux OS
- Experience with SQL, Apache Spark, OpenCV, Amazon EC2, Azure
- Self-driven; ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Job ID: 351841
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!