What you'll do...
Does the idea of working for one of the fastest-growing, Fortune 1 company digital advertising platform providers excite you? This is that place.
Walmart Connect is seeking experienced digital senior campaign managers to build and sell Walmart Connect's advertising solutions, using our proven conversion-driven and brand-building solutions.
As a Senior Campaign Manager, you will report to a team lead and use your 3+ years of experience in digital campaign management to plan, launch and execute amazing omni ad campaigns. The campaign manager owns the execution, recognition and delivering of revenue closed by the sales team. The campaign manager owns the strategic planning of $25M+ accounts (from building the media plan) and execution of the campaign (working with sales to request campaign assets to sending to internal teams for implementation).
This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the campaign manager to understand the brands marketing goals at a high level and diagnosing the tactical needs and steps to deliver on the overall campaign objective. Campaign Managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication. The campaign manager is a conduit between the sales team and internal teams on best way to activate or resolve campaign goals.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Campaign Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute to the clients goals.
- Responsible for strategic planning and execution of $25M+ in advertising revenue
- Provide day to day support and escalation path to other Campaign Managers; Act as coach and mentor to junior associates.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- Participate in cross functional initiatives that impact the Campaign Management organization
- Types of campaigns include but not limited to onsite: display and search, offsite: display and video, social media and in-store
- Understand upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Defining metrics and measuring success of campaigns using internal analytics. Work with sales to communicate metrics and campaign success to the brand.
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to WMG's best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale]
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team's shared document repository
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Responsible for ensuring high quality of campaigns execution working within team SLAs making sure process is being followed.
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Traffic campaign tags into all ad technology environments (onsite, off-site, social media, search)
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide campaign wrap up reports
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Attend client meetings as needed
- Experienced with media reporting and comfortable working with Google Ad Manager
- Four-year Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations within search, publisher display media, network media buys, and/or social media
- High comfort level working with Excel such as creating pivot tables, analyzing data/numbers, media performance.
- Strong project management skills
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills for media math and media driving sales conversions
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Capability to work proactively under pressure and handling multiple ad hoc requests
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience using systems like Salesforce, JIRA, Tableau, SQL.
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. As primary stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money. Live Better," we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable - and we have Walmart's sales data to prove it.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor degree in business or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America