Our client, a world-leading Pharmaceutical Company in Santa Clara, CA is currently looking for a Senior Firmware Engineer / Medical Devices / Remote Work to join their expanding team.
- Job Title: Senior Firmware Engineer / Medical Devices / REMOTE WORK
- Duration: 7 months contract, extendable up to 24 Months
- Location: Remote Work (Work From Home)
- Client Location: Santa Clara, CA
- The client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of the contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
- Robotics & Digital Solutions, a part of Client, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Firmware Engineer. This position is located in Santa Clara, California.
- Robotics & Digital Solutions is part of a global leader in surgery with products and solutions found in almost every operating room around the world. Client has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 100 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Client's surgical technologies and solutions including robotics, digital solutions, sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
- As a Senior Firmware Engineer at Client, you will have the opportunity to develop firmware for our groundbreaking medical robotic platform. Firmware engineers at Client work on everything from motor control, power control, communication protocols, visualization software and much more. If you have a passion for firmware and want to work on fun, challenging projects in a multidisciplinary environment, this is the job you've been searching for. We've assembled a team of amazing firmware engineers and are looking for a new team member to join us!