Ref ID: 00412-9502853922
If you are interested in applying for this position. Please view my Linkedin under Jayvelle Castaneda and email your resume. You may also contact my direct line at 925 357-1313.
Our client closed their 8th Fund in February 2020, with commitments of $4 Billion and active investments now as well as opened their first London office in March 2020.
You will be working on the team that manages the unique GP Fund (which offers terrific exposure to the Senior Partners and the decisions of the firm).
- 12 total on the accounting team and very collaborative work culture.
- CFO, Director of Finance, 2 Controllers, 2 Assistant Controllers, 4 Senior Fund Accountants, 2 Staff Accountant, AND YOU.
- The Firm has a focus on well-known consumer products companies. Lots of delicious samples are sent to the office!
- Duckhorn Vineyards, Vitamin Water, PopChips, Stumptown Coffee Roasters to name a few
Senior Fund Accountant:
- Experienced Senior Accountant for GP Fund and highly complex Operating Company:
- Maintain Fund and GP general ledgers including, but not limited, to recording of quarterly expense, accruals and intercompany payables/receivables, investment transactions and allocations to GP’s.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements and assist with the 10 audits at the GP level
- Monitor cash positions, calculate, record and process Fund calls and distributions
- Interface with the Executive team, CFO, and Controller.
- Prepare and monitor cash flows to/from portfolio companies
- Assist Investor Relations with responses to information requests from limited partners
- Special projects and analysis as needed