At Delta Dental, our strategy is only as strong as the people who execute it! We are hiring individuals that are not just right for today but also for our future. We have built a foundation of high-trust by treating all people with dignity, making and keeping commitments, and consistently striving to do the right thing. Our leaders optimistically share future possibilities to inspire and motivate others toward their full potential. We expect our employees to find ways to embrace positive change, be curious and challenge the status quo, and provide solutions to unmet problems. Joining Delta Dental means joining a culture focused on fostering development, building genuine connections, recognizing each other’s strengths and sharing in successes.
The Creative and Brand team is responsible for shaping and telling Delta Dental of California’s unique brand story. This is a hands-on position responsible for the visual articulation of our brand across all digital channels including social media, web, email and advertising. This role will work closely with other creative and brand team members to build best-in-class creative from the ground up and then optimize based on performance.
How you will make an impact:
- Concept and design digital materials for internal and external audiences across all marketing and communications channels.
- Ensure brand standards are maintained in all touchpoints and find ways to make compliant materials feel fresh.
- Establish close partnerships across the company.
- Manage work timelines effectively across multiple projects.
- Present work to internal partners that consistently exceeds expectations.
- Iterate and edit design work based on team feedback and give feedback to other designers.
- Continually push creative standards forward—and then hold the organization to those standards.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
What we look for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts or equivalent education is preferred, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration.
- A minimum of 4 years experience.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates your ability to design seamlessly cross all channels.
- Unparalleled attention to detail with a strong eye toward color, typography and composition.
- Deep knowledge of all digital formats including social media best practices.
- Skilled with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite. Motion graphics/3D software is a plus.
Benefits and perks:
- 12 days starting vacation plus 11 holidays and your birthday off!
- Multiple medical insurance options: 100% paid or low cost premiums
- 100% paid dental insurance
- 100% paid vision insurance
- Onsite gym and/or gym discount and fitness incentive
- Culture of learning: substantial tuition reimbursement to improve your skills
- Career growth: we love promoting from within
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Technology allowance
- Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities
At Delta Dental we:
Promote accountability, integrity and collaboration:
Our employees are collaborative, self-aware, and ethical. It is our expectation to do the right thing and follow through on commitments.
Foster professional development:
Our employees take ownership of developing themselves and others through coaching, mentoring and providing/being open to constructive feedback and identifying learning opportunities.
Value customers and cultivate positive experiences:
Our employees take time to build rapport with customers, while anticipating and exceeding their needs to ensure positive outcomes.
If you think this sounds like you, let’s chat. We would love to tell you more!
ABOUT Delta Dental
Delta Dental covers more Americans than any other dental benefits provider. As an employee you’ll take part in our mission to become the trusted health partner by collaborating with our communities and employees to reimagine and deliver new possibilities in an ever-changing environment. Our Enterprise Strategy focuses on pillars of Growth and Diversification, supported by the platforms of Culture and People, Process and Technology. Our employees take pride working for a purpose-driven organization and live our values of Trust, Service, Excellence and Innovation.
We are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of companies that provides dental coverage to 74 million people in the U.S. Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of New York, Inc., Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental Insurance Company, together with our affiliate companies, form one of the nation’s largest dental benefits delivery systems, covering 33 million enrollees. All of our companies are members, or affiliates of members, of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39 Delta Dental companies throughout the country.
Delta Dental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.