My client is seeking an experienced litigation paralegal to join their boutique practice. This opportunity comes with excellent compensation and a very collegial work environment.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a Paralegal
- Above-average technology capabilities
- Trial prep experience
- Accustomed to billing hours
- Good job tenure
- Well organized and attention to detail
- Confident and good communication skills
- Team player, energetic, and pleasant personality
- Eager/open willingness to assist with secretarial and admin tasks when paralegal tasks are light
- Education: BA/BS or Certificate preferred but not required
Contact Holly Anderson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.