An awarded-winning non-profit fostering the production of documentary and educational films through funding is looking for a Senior Manager of Marketing Operations. The company is San Francisco based and for over 25 years, has been supporting independent filmmakers whose stories inspire dialogue and social change around the world.
As a Senior Manager of Marketing Operations your job is to manage and improve all marketing and communication planning, processes and operations. Our ideal candidate shares a commitment to social impact work and welcomes an engagement in a range of social, economic, and cultural perspectives.
You will work closely with the VP of Marketing and Communications, and others leaders collaborating to steer audience development.
As a Senior Manager-Marketing you will:
· Plan and create best practices for long-term and scalable management for marketing and communication initiatives
· Plan and execute strategic workflows with department leaders
· Decisions regarding the product initiatives
· Work on department prioritization, internal communications
· Operation, process and timeline support for new and existing content for all products
· Connection with other areas and partners for the brands initiatives
· Ensure compliance with education laws
· Annual budget management and planning
· Resource planning and management
· Manage metrics, results and optimizations close to the planning and programming departments
· Manage contract and billing processes
· Executive presentations for internal and external teams