This is a Remote 6 months contract role with some travel to customer sites across Northern California. Need candidates based in Bay/Sacramento Area.
Day in the Life:
- Project driven role working on backend projects and running projects from soup to nuts (this is not an admin role).
- Buildouts from the ground up. Cisco switches in a box and this person can configure and setup the entire environment
- Circuit turn ups
- Occasional support will be a small part of this role
- Occasional after hours that is pre scheduled (never on call and not doing the random 3 AM wake-ups)
- 5 years of network engineering experience
- 5 years of working with firewalls (ASA), routers (enterprise level: ASR-1000), and switches (Cisco Nexus)
- SME when it comes to Cisco Data Center Equipment
- F-5 Load Balancing experience is highly preferred
- Data Center experience is also highly preferred
- CISCO CCNP is required
- CCDP and CCSP (Nice to Have)
CCNP, firewall, cisco Other,Cisco Nexus,F5,Load Balancing,ASA Firewalls,ASR Routers