Senior Platform Data Scientist
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp’s Safe Haven platform unlocks the value of the data for our customers and advertisers and marketing service and data providers to collaboratively creating value from their data.
As the Senior Platform Data Scientist at LiveRamp, you will be working closely with product and engineering to develop data science products and tools that empower our customers in their marketing planning and execution.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will:
- Work with large volumes of data and develop algorithms and models for advertising and other business applications
- Perform analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses
- Develop search relevance ranking and recommendation algorithms for Data Marketplace
- Creating forecasting models for audience metrics in a variety of ad platforms
- Research and keep up to date with latest development in ML algorithms and applications and share learnings with colleagues
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other Data Scientists and Data Analysts
- Master’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Physics, Operations Research Computer Science or a related field with relevant work experience. PhD is a plus.
- 4+ years of professional experience in an industrial environment as a Data Scientist.
- Have built production ready machine learning code.
- Experience implementing algorithms at scale.
- Experience in supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques.
- Experience in Natural Language Processing is a plus.
- Must be a bright self-starter who’s driven to solve real world data problems, both big-data and small, using whatever tools are widely available in data science.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a pension plan.
- Great place to work: Check out our Glassdoor reviews.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.