MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client - an international Financial Services firm - are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join the team. This is a 10 month contract initially.
An international Financial Services firm
The role will involve:
* Connect and collaborate with Design Director and design leads across the team
* Explore design concepts for our products through sketches, user flows, prototypes, etc
* Lead user research to continuously validate our digital products from concept to implementation
* Work alongside business analyst, developers and designers to ensure that the design of the products is aligned with business goals and technical constrains of iShares and our users
* Facilitate and participate in workshops and discussions to promote the communication of ideas
* Help designers and engineers to works in one team to bring design to life and solving technical challenges
* Champion our design system to create consistent experiences that can scale in our suite of products
* Consistently introduce new ideas that increase team effectiveness and add value
* Continuously design new and creative approaches to visualizing data and presenting information that facilitates understanding of complex financial concepts
* Transform ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible experiences that provide clear, usable, useful and desirable outcomes for users
* Participate in design research, user research and validation testing
* Use deep customer insights to evolve the iShares websites to improve user experience
* Champion user-centered design principles, and rely on these principles to create experiences that meet user needs while simultaneously addressing business goals
* Bring accessibility standards to the design process of our products
The candidate will have:
* Must have 5+ years professional experience as a practicing designer in either product related or agency environments designing consumer facing applications, websites and mobile experiences.
* Strong portfolio of previous professional work with clear demonstration of your role and contributions on each project.
* Expert in developing wireframes, site maps, user journeys.
* Expert in documenting work including annotations, prototypes, functional specifications.
* Skilled in all aspects of product design from concept to production.
* Strong visual design skills.
* Ability to interface with engineer and business teams to ensure design delivery meets high quality standards.
A competitive salary