Video Product Marketing Manager
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager on the team, you will be responsible for developing product messaging, value proposition, and competitive positioning of the product targeting video and creative professionals, content producers as well as social media professionals.
You will develop engaging marketing content that resonates with customers in partnership with product partners, customers (Filmmakers, Broadcast, Agencies, Individuals), and influencers.
You will be an advocate for the customer working with internal and external stakeholders, including marketing, communications, product, influencers and customers to provide customer insights, and influence product roadmaps and go-to-market programs.
Your passion for gathering deep insights into customer behavior, building partnerships and delivering compelling narratives will drive growth.
This role is perfect for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing, energetic and highly-collaborative organization.
What you’ll do
- Customer Advocate – be the expert on video, creative professionals, content producers, social media marketers by:
- developing deep customer insight through surveys, customer visits, market intelligence to provide input in product and content roadmaps,
- developing & updating quarterly – Customer Segments, Personas, Use Cases, Customer Journeys, Needs, Watering Holes,
- owning and tracking NPS/Customer Satisfaction survey,
- identifying consumption trends in Video Content Creation for Media & Marketing.
- Product positioning – understand the market, competitors, video trends in a changing landscape to:
- develop product messaging that differentiates from competitors in the market,
- develop and test value propositions with customers,
- communicate value propositions to sales teams and develop content to facilitate the sales process,
- support Enterprise sales adoption needs – customer training and enablement material, partnership and on-site events.
- Communication and storytelling – collaborate with product, marketing and creative teams to develop engaging content for marketing programs that includes blog posts, Videos, YouTube playlists, white papers, customer success stories, and training materials.
- provide input on content for marketing campaigns,
- oversee and review campaign material
- partner with customers (Filmmakers, Broadcast, Agencies, Individuals), influencers to develop material that resonate with customers
- build customer advisory panels/boards
- collaborate with internal teams creating material for Stock Video Events & Conferences – MAX, NAB, IBC and VidCon
- Product launches – Drive key product launches targeting video, creative professionals, content producers, social media marketers by:
- developing product and brand collateral to support these launches,
- continually monitor product and content metrics to identify optimization opportunities,
- manage and track marketing efforts – identify what’s working and not to adjust & improve.
- Cross-team collaboration – Build relationships and partner with internal teams specifically product, marketing, digital video group, influencers, evangelists and sales teams.
What you need to succeed
- Passion for video production, and storytelling
- Domain expertise in video editing tools
- Empathy for our customers
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with different stakeholders specifically PR, Creative Services, Marketing, Product Management and Product Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex concepts into simple relatable stories and translate into accurate, high quality deliverables like use cases, tutorials and marketing materials.
- Exceptional copywriting, editing and communication skills
- Strong business acumen and technology product marketing experience
- 3+ years of hands-on product marketing or integrated marketing experience.
- Fast-learner, with a positive attitude and willingness to try new things.
Other tasks may include contributing to the development of strategic initiatives, preparing for executive presentations, developing content, and creating new solutions to addressing customer needs. Ideal candidate will have a strong academic background and an MBA.
Apply today to be considered!