Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Consumer
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through January 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager on a contract basis to help support their business need.
In this role you will be responsible for driving consumer awareness and adoption for shopping, the consumer go-to-market strategy for shopping, and campaign development, execution, and measurement.
What You’ll Do:
● Partner with product marketing, brand marketing and product management to define the consumer awareness and growth strategy for shopping
● Drive complex, cross-functional initiatives
● Lead the consumer acquisition strategy and campaign execution for shopping and seasonal campaigns
● Work closely with product and marketing analytics to develop and measure consumer growth KPIs and campaign success
● Work closely with brand and creative teams to execute targeted brand and campaign deliverables
● Define the user journey for shopping and develop go-to-market initiatives to activate the user experience
● 8+ years of business strategy, product marketing or product management experience
● Experience working in retail or eCommerce
● Experience creating consumer acquisition frameworks
● Experience setting strategic direction and executing operational and go-to-market plans that require input and execution from multiple teams
● Experience driving and executing global projects
● Experience working for an online retail or technology company
● Performance marketing experience, particularly in paid social ads (technical integration with product catalogs, pixel tracking, and optimization strategies a plus!)
● Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, CA location.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)