We are looking for a Senior Scientist I/II with a PhD and assay experience!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per hour
A bit about us:
Based in San Carlos, CA we are an early stage bio-pharmaceutical company currently developing treatments for people suffering from neurological and neurodegenerative disorders. Using our patented technology and neural cell types, we develop cell-based assays discovering novel therapeutics. We are looking for a Senior Scientist I/II with Stem Cell/iPSC experience with experience with stem cells/iPSCs experience to join our rapidly growing team.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Great Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- PhD with 3-5 years of relevant technical experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical or biotech lab environment
- Experience with phenotypic assays and related data interpretation
- Experience with molecular biology and biochemistry assays such as DNA and RNA extraction, PCR and qPCR, plasmid construction, Western blotting, ELISA, etc.
- Proficiency in the use of at least one commercial imaging system and related data analysis software
- Deep expertise in microscopy and imaging technologies, instrument handling, and trouble-shooting
- Basic knowledge in genomics
- Clear written and oral communication and detailed documentation skills
- Background in neuroscience
- Deep knowledge in molecular and cellular biology
- Experience with iPSC culture maintenance
- Basic computer programming skills for data processing
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.