Local Unit & Position Description
Are you excited about the opportunities created by the energy transition to decarbonize our economy?
Would you like to be part of a team that helps business in digitalizing and managing critical activities in a sustainable, cost efficient, safe and secure way?
DNV Energy Systems North America is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will have multifaceted responsibilities and work collaboratively across software development and support teams to develop IT software products, services, and solutions along with implementing, monitoring and optimizing new and current systems for vulnerabilities.
This position also partners with DNV Business Analytics, Product Managers, program delivery staff, software vendors and external development partners to deliver custom IT solutions to our business clients.
This position is located in any of our DNV office locations
What You'll Do
- Provide mentoring and coaching for IT personnel when required
- Work with minimal specifications, implementing changes into production systems, and continually managing this process.
- Interface with clients to clarify requirements
- Occasionally lead and manage IT projects and associated systems integrations to deliver projects of medium-high complexity
- Contribute to process improvement efforts and ensure adoption of standard processes, tools and procedures that deliver sustainable performance levels
- Assist in estimation, planning and development of software projects, with a particular focus on best practices for technology, architecture, and security
What is Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work experience related to software development
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Must have at least 1+ year experience in writing custom plugins and workflows in a professional environment
- Experience in calling WebAPIs (as needed) from plugins etc.
- Experience in implementing out-of-box features and performing customizations with in Microsoft Dynamics that include Custom Workflows, forms, entities, attributes, and views
- Experienced in writing MS Power Apps
- Agile Methodology Experience
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% of the time
What is Preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Azure, DevOps, and CI/CD Tools and Processes
- Git, GitHub, SVN
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, Bamboo
- Experience in developing/implementing Power Bi reports would be considered a plus
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics would be a plus
**Immigration-related benefits, such as visa sponsorship, are not available for this position**
How We Do It
We Care, We Dare, We Share
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package. We value diversity, equity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work each day. Read more here:
Diversity at DNV
Meet our Employees
Careers in DNV
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.\u202f For more information about your rights under the law, see:
Please visit our website at www.dnv.com
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and certification services. As the world's leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex, interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.