AI StartUp Funded by Google seeking strong engineers to joins our team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tommy Pham
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are is a single solution for all stages of the ML operations (MLOps) and management lifecycle. We enable ML and operations teams to work together on complex machine learning applications in one central location. We make it seamless to deploy ML at scale, with tools to connect data sources and orchestration engines, use any major framework, platform, or ML language, and govern and secure your ML architecture. More than 100,000 engineers and data scientists trust us, including the United Nations and numerous Fortune 500 companies.
We're hiring a Software Engineer to participate in the design and development of the underlying platform. You'll join a passionate, remote-friendly team delivering a platform that already supports over 100k engineers and processes millions of AI and ML workloads. We work with Scala, Docker, Kubernetes, large-scale distributed systems, modern microservices architecture, and cutting-edge cloud infrastructure on AWS, Azure, and on-premises with VMWare. We offer our engineers an unparalleled opportunity to learn, grow, and impact an enormous user community.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Work with a passionate, distributed team on the cutting edge of AI/ML infrastructure
- Use Scala to create stateless and stateful backend services in the cloud, with a focus on AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and RDS to enable rapid deployment and
- Take pride in building and running secure, reliable, and performant distributed services that support a global customer base
- Have meaningful opportunities for career growth, mentorship, promotion, technical leadership, and/or people management based on your interests
- Work from anywhere in the USA or Canada. We have teams in Seattle and Toronto - or go 100% remote
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Cutting Edge Technology
- 100% Remote
- Have excellent fundamentals in computer science, algorithms, and software design
- Have 3 or more years of experience in a software engineering role
- Are a skilled software engineer with experience in expertise in at least one compiled language (such as Java, Scala, Golang, C++. We do a lot of Scala - and will be
happy to teach you)
- Have deep empathy for users, and understand that we would not exist without them
- Bonus points for experience working on distributed systems, data science, any kind of AI/ML projects, distributed or parallel computing, interesting public code
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.