VC Backed with REAL valuation and Equity, Creating extremely complex and disruptive software and hardware tech!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Shaner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
* Hybrid Remote
* Do you enjoy solving complex problems?
* Looking for a Series B stage tech company on a mission?
We are located in the San Francisco, CA area and are solving the global supply chain issue head on! We have international interest and are creating unique hardware and software solutions for the greater good!! Our executive team enjoys revolutionizing/disrupting the way technology is created! Our world is becoming more and more plugged in consumers are changing, and our clients are maximizing our expertise to keep up. We have developed unique security software solutions and are actively looking for a Senior / Lead Software Engineer who LOVE the challenge and excitement of a fast growing company!
We are a startup that is on the fast track, so your growth in the next 3 years could be exponential! If this intrigues you, then please read on and apply to learn more.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary! $150k - $200k+ ... name your price
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Your background plus some duties of the role:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or Physics.
- 5+ years of experience
- Python engineering experience
- Experience with various software debugging tools and development methodologies and practices
- Debugging complex software and hardware systems
- Team player with good communication skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- A strategic approach and strong communicator
- Preferred, but not required would be to have worked in a fast-growth company that is scaling fast
- Member of R&D Software team developing software solutions
- Bring a quality first approach, propose and design solutions
- Write software methods, test flow and debug new hardware to verify correct design and operation
- Work and coordinate with cross functional teams, hardware, software GUI and embedded software groups
We can offer you the opportunity to work in a fast-growth company, make a meaningful and important impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize an industry and enjoy accelerated career growth with amazing benefits!
Feel free to contact me directly -
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.