Come join a Cisco Gold Partner with a stable track record of success!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Conner Ferguson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $160,000
A bit about us:
We are a leader in the technology industry. As a Cisco Gold Partner and recipient of the US/Canada "Internet of Everything Partner of the Year" award, we have been recognized for best-in-class business practices which serve as a model to the industry. Specializing in network engineering and security and safety solutions, we provide real world solutions that improve our client's business outcomes.
Why join us?
- CCNP Collaboration certification and minimally three years’ experience in telecommunications projects/contracts as a Telecom or Communications technician/engineer of which four years must be on Cisco Voice systems.
- Must have experience in PBX/Key System/VoIP systems/wireless solutions/cable infrastructure installation/scheduling/testing.
- Must have experience/familiarity with Cisco routing and switching solutions. Prefer minimum of four years or more actively installing and troubleshooting Cisco routing and switching products.
- Experience with Cisco Communications Manager & Cisco Unity Connection version 10x and above
- Configure Cisco switches
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and team player with a high energy level and willingness to aggressively take on responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to approach job responsibilities with a focus on process improvement.
- Strong computer knowledge including working knowledge of network architectures.
- Able to work and effectively communicate with all levels of management, including executive management.
- Sound technical experience in assessing telecommunications support requirements as well as conducting required administrative tasks required for the projects.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Unconditional integrity and commitment to achieving goals.
- Possession of current validated Cisco CCVP certification.
- Familiarity with multiple vendor VoIP/UC communications and networks highly desirable.
The Cisco Voice Engineer will be part of a team that provides on-site management and maintenance support for USAF Cisco UC systems installed at the site. The Cisco Engineer CCNP shall be experienced and familiar with VoIP/Unified Communications (UC) environments and networks based on a Cisco Unified Communications solution.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct frequent customer and team member contact and ensure project is meeting/exceeding repair/maintenance schedules and contract requirements;
- Assist with periodical internal “audits” or reviews or deficiency remediation efforts; and
- Work with management within and outside of the directorate to assist in the effort to establish quality control of deliverables and service provided.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.