Kelly IT has an opening for a Senior UX Designer to work with our client in Palo Alto, CA
As a Senior UX Designer you'll be fundamental to our product development process. You'll join a team dedicated to changing how small and medium businesses do business today. You'll work closely with product managers, software engineers, other designers, and user researchers to build high-performing and user-centric products for our customers.
- You’ll lead the vision for several product areas in collaboration with leaders across Product, Engineering and Design
- Testing your hypotheses with user research and analytics data and insights to inform your design decisions
- With your product management partners, you’ll define product requirements, not just translate them into designs
- You have a growth mindset and like to experiment with new approaches and ways of thinking
- Share the tools, tricks and processes that propel your creativity and boost efficiency
- You are infinitely curious about your customers, and know how and when to run research and usability studies to learn more about them
- Understand the sometimes complex financial and accounting needs and pains of small business owners and users of enterprise B2B software
- Contribute to the development of our robust and scalable design system
- Outperform the competition with your user experience designs for web, mobile native and responsive interfaces
- Improve the overall usability of our products
- Apply design thinking strategies to help cross-functional teams collaborate and co-create amazing product experiences
- Communicate your ideas visually with user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- With your strong verbal and written communication skills, share your solutions with your team and larger audiences and apply feedback as you iterate
- Armed with your strong sense of aesthetics, you’ll demonstrate your obsession with product quality
- Ship, build, test and iterate on stellar interactive experiences that simplify complexity
- Have deep expertise and knowledge of your product area
- Experience with Wireframes, mockups, user flows and prototypes
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, and Invision
If you are qualified and interested, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.