As a TechEdge Service Coordinator for Patterson Dental, you will be responsible for providing a professional approach to dispatching and performing all duties related to the scheduling of requests for service. The service coordinator role requires a high level of professional autonomy due to the nature of resource planning in assignment of service technicians to service requests.
Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Triages calls and inquiries from customers.
- Assigns and schedules service requests from clients or company personnel.
- Manages resources efficiently and effectively for all scheduled service.
- Monitors service orders assigned to technicians.
- Responsible for the life cycle of service order (creates, edits, completes and invoice service orders).
- Reconciles various CRM reports on a monthly basis.
- Works closely with the Branch Procurement Specialist(s) with resource and project planning.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Patterson values & professionalism through appropriate conduct at all times.
- Performs other service coordinator duties as assigned.
Service Coordinator Qualifications:
- Associates degree or higher preferred or 2-5 years equivalent industry experience.
- Expresses strong customer service orientation or related dispatching experience through excellent written and verbal/phone communication skills.
- Has strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, demonstrates sound judgment and excellent decision-making abilities, and shows a great attention to detail.
- Ability to positively contribute to the Branch team environment by taking initiative to learn and improve upon skillsets.
- Possesses strong planning and organizational skills, both written and verbal.
- Uses technology with efficiency, including Microsoft 365 and SAP CRM platforms.
Preferred Service Coordinator Qualifications:
1-3 years dispatching and customer service experience, with previous experience in the Dental industry preferred.
- Previous working experience with project or resource coordination.
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience preferred.
What's In It For You:
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Paternity and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Company-Paid Short-Term Disability.
- Patterson Perks Program.
Please click here for an overview of benefits offered!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.