Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is looking for a ServiceNow Business Analyst to join our team to support our government clients. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities serving our clients.
As a ServiceNow Business Analyst, you will:
- Lead the delivery team throughout the service, often in collaboration with a services partner.
- Able to guide and lead the customer and act as the Subject Matter Expert within the aligned workflow and product.
- Manage the service governance, timeline, scope, risk, change management, resourcing, reporting, and financials.
- Encourage collaboration and customer agreement on proposed solutions.
- Identify gaps between actuals and plan of record, proposing solutions, escalating as needed.
- Work directly with the ServiceNow Application Owner, ServiceNow Product team, Production Support team and multiple Infrastructure teams.
- Capture business requirements for ServiceNow and drive design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementation.
- Provide expertise / guidance in the matters of technical implementation, end-to-end system landscape, and application integration.
- Provide guidance with respect to end-to-end product architecture to ensure scalable, high-performance landscape.
- Collaborate with technical team to architect integrations with ServiceNow using LDAP, Single Sign-on, Mid server, Web-services, Email and several in-house applications and technologies.
- Lead a team of developers working on improvements /implementation related to ServiceNow.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks.
- Obtain sign-off on scope, requirements, design, and development and document those decisions.
Service Management Transformation projects
- Participate in design, test and transition Service Management and Service Integration solutions within the ServiceNow Platform
- Perform thorough data analysis, while engaged in migration projects, to provide requirements for developers enabling configuration and customisation
- Provide ‘Early Life Support’ - delivering Service Management and Service Integration services and handing over support to the future delivery teams
- Develop E2E training
Service Management Implementations
- Gather core configuration requirements, translate into design models and manages the overall implementation process in cooperation with stakeholders and developers
- Capture customer’s and service providers’ requirements into user stories, solution the approach and manage the overall implementation process in cooperation with developers.
- Develop various artifacts such as functional specifications, workflows, test plans, etc.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of Relationship Management experience
- Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of 2+ modules of ServiceNow Platform
- Understanding Scrum/Agile Methodology
- Overall 10+ Years of experience in IT, with 2+ Years of experience in handling ServiceNow ITSM/ITOM Development & Support engagements/programs
- Experience in IT Service Management design, transition or operations processes
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ITIL Foundation+ Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation development) with customers and end-users, and team members at senior levels
- Excellent problem-solving and collaborative skills
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders, such as clients and internal team members
- Decompose high-level information into details,
- Experience in ServiceNow Scripting like Scripted Rest APIs, Business rules, client scripts etc.
- Experience in using Web Services & Integrations (REST & SOAP)
- Experience in Data load, transform creation and reporting capabilities.
- Experience in ServiceNow Service Mapping, CMDB, Discovery & Asset Management
- ServiceNow Reporting
- Platform upgrade/Cloning
- Service Level Management
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- COBIT, VeriSM, IT4IT, Lean IT experience
- Certified Scrum Master
- ServiceNow Configuration Review & Health Scan
- Virtual Chat Agent
- Performance Analytics
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 325,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported 2021 global revenues of $19,400 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)