Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated ServiceNow Security Architect to join our team to support our government clients. In this remote role, the candidate can be located anywhere in the United States. This multi-faceted opportunity is a leadership role on our ServiceNow capability team that is growing and provides room for creativity and growth for a dynamic and exciting career path.
The ServiceNow Security Architect works in collaboration with teams across the business to support clients looking for creative solutions! As a ServiceNow Security Architect you will work on the full ServiceNow development lifecycle that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services and solutions.
This role is an opportunity to apply and grow your skillset in ServiceNow Security Architecture skills with a motivated and rapidly growing company, servicing a wide range of technology forward clients, and building CGS’ capabilities.
As a ServiceNow Architect, you will:
- Demonstrate your skill as a subject matter expert in ServiceNow roles and authorizations
- Support account management
- Provide domain expertise in ServiceNow implementation and functionality
- Create strategic roadmaps in consultation with customer and other stakeholders
- Support requirements elicitation
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, ITBM and other modules
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to customer and co-workers
- Design custom roles based on customer requirements
- Create various artifacts, whitepapers, concept papers
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- 5+ years of relevant experience implementing ServiceNow, with at least two full implementation cycles
- Recent experience with at least version Quebec
- Experience designing and developing SaaS solutions such as ServiceNow in an Agile Software Development environment
- Experience with scoped applications in a multi-tenancy environment
- Experience with DevOps pipeline tools, such as JIRA, automated testing, and deployment
- ITIL V3 or V4 foundation
- ServiceNow – Certified Application Developer
Nice to have experience:
- ServiceNow – CSA certification
- ServiceNow – Certified Implementation specialist
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.