The Social team is part of Global Consumer Marketing. We are the voice in the public conversation. Our mission is to celebrate and elevate the best of what’s happening.
What you’ll do:
Music is more than your passion – you live and breathe it. Your taste ranges from up-and-coming artists to the established greats from past to present. You have an understanding of global sound and what’s trending towards popularity. You’re on top of music culture and can forecast how music trends will begin to influence mainstream culture.
As the Social Marketing Lead on the team,u200b you will be focused on campaigns that are innovative, and ownable.u200b
- Diving into insights with our analytics team, driving the social strategy for campaigns and driving the working groups against priority initiatives. u200bthen working with our Social Ops team into production and launch.
- You will work cross functionally to follow through with results and wrap up reports that will drive insights and learnings so that subsequent campaigns are that much more successful.
- You’ll ensure thatu200b u200ball editorial, campaign and brand level initiatives in social ladder back to overall strategy and relevant OKRs.
- You will be Social’s ambassador and point of contact for cross functional stakeholders, fully able to fully represent social strategy in both internal and external facing meetings.
- From an editorial standpoint, you will collaborate with the team on breakthrough campaigns and activations.
- Through your work, stories will shine on and off the platform, evolving from platform to IRL and back to platform.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Deep knowledge of the creator ecosystems and music space.
- Integrated Marketing with a social-first perspective.
- Experience in leading a team through ideation, production, and wrap up of social campaigns that live on and off platform.
- Paid media experience
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in social media strategy and campaign work
- Preference for a fast-paced and dynamic environment; track record working across complex cross-functional teams
- Strong experience with influencer marketing laddering back to driving brand goals and engagement
- Strong storytelling abilities; creative, out of the box thinking
- Ability to distill insights, generate creative briefs, manage creative, strategy, and reporting.
- Resourceful, attention to detail, and comfort offering solutions and clarity where there is ambiguity
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills; team-first mentality
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Experience on a Social Team is a plus