Kforce has a client that is seeking a Software Developer in San Francisco, CA.
The Bold Stroke and collaborating with Mainframe teams to move data to cloud using Cloud Digital Artery(CDA). CDA consists of multiple components HTTP Event Collector, Kafka, Data Distributor to get the data collected, processed and move to Cloud with Encryption and Data Loss Prevention in place.
- Designs and writes complex code in several languages relevant to our existing product stack, with a focus on automation
- Configures, tunes, maintains and installs applications systems and validates system functionality
- Installs new software releases and application system upgrades
- Evaluates and installs software patches
- Monitors and fine tunes applications system to achieve optimum performance levels and works with hardware teams to resolve issues with hardware and software
- Assists with application system problem resolution by working with application developers, vendors, and internal infrastructure teams member to troubleshoot
- Addresses product backlog and provide continuous delivery of high-quality features
- Maintains a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation to ensure data integrity
- Acts to improve the overall reliability of systems and to increase efficiency
- Works collaboratively with cross functional teams, using Agile / DevOps principles to bring products to life, achieve business objectives and serve customer needs