Kforce has a client in the San Francisco Bay, CA area that is looking for an energetic and talented Software Engineer (Front End) to help deliver innovative high value, high quality features to their industry leading e-Commerce sites.
Engineers get to work across the entire functional domain. The engineer will work to extend the beautiful front-end user experience all the way through to enterprise services that support personalization, order management and other server side features. As a Software Engineer, you'll join a Scrum team building features and automated tests of those features.
The client is looking for Dynamic Software Engineers who will be excited to build interactive and engaging frontend web applications to enhance the existing e-Commerce experience. Also, the client has multiple third-party integrations on their e-Commerce platform, (i.e. for the search feature, so any API experience is also preferred).
- Design, build, review, and maintain enterprise-scale applications
- Build demo applications for new & existing clients and trade shows
- Build client-side frameworks using Vue and build cutting edge HTML5/WebGL applications for desktop and mobile
- Work with static analysis, benchmarking, and profiling tools
- Work with Architecture to craft technical designs and drive the evolution of our site architecture
- Work in tandem with multiple groups to strategize and prioritize next generation product initiatives, develop processes and solutions, and drive projects to completion
- Facilitate problem diagnosis and resolution in relevant areas
- Drive change, including programs that improve developer productivity and reduce time to market
- Assist Product Managers in designing and defining new features
- Write code that is of high quality and consistent with our coding standards
- Write automated tests of new features to ensure they are of very high quality