Software Engineer II NA
Robert Half is seeking a Software Engineer who will develop and support Protiviti applications. Primary responsibilities include using web development technologies such as C# and ASP.net. This team uses cloud technology such as AWS and Azure. There will be opportunities to work on machine learning projects. Completes SDLC documentation, and procedures for all phases of software development lifecycle. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Supports launched applications in the production environment.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop and/or modify individual modules or components of moderate scope and complexity in a larger system architecture.
- Development often spans multiple modules in scope.
- Analyze and resolve moderately complex production issues following department guidelines and troubleshooting practices.
- Level II support.
- Design individual modules or components of moderate scope and complexity in larger system designs. Has moderate scope in design activities.
- Perform unit test planning and execution for own code.
- Contribute to test strategy for integration testing. May create automated unit tests.
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ of professional experience in software analysis, development, engineering and support in a large corporate setting
- SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 Server development – SSOM, CSOM and Rest API – 1+ Year Hands on server side programming experience.
- Experience working with Rest APIs.
- SharePoint On-premise or SharePoint Online – 1+ years hands on experience in custom development.
- 2+ years’ experience writing/modifying programs for a small to mid-size application.
- 2+ years’ experience administering and/or configuring an application .
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in Microsoft container, Open Source container.
- Working knowledge of C# and ASP.Net
- Knowledge of Web API services using C# and ASP.Net
- Working knowledge of Angular framework – Angular 2.0 or above
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap framework
- Experience with building responsive applications
- Good working knowledge of SQL query language (preferably with Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience working with HTML 5, and CSS
- Hands on working knowledge of SharePoint and the SharePoint API is a plus
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting is a plus
- Experience with various full cycle software development methodologies, tools and practices.
- Good knowledge on software development lifecycle (SDLC), Agile/Scrum.
- Good knowledge of n-tiered architecture.
- Good understand of SQL Server DB concepts.
- Basic understanding of XML interfaces and web services .
- Ability to interact and communicate with business partners of varying levels of expertise.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Ability to communicate business process to technical resources.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP