Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The Enterprise Services and Portfolio Management Technologies team is primarily focused in providing best in class solutions for the Service Operations throughout the enterprise. The team's major business functions are Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management.
We are seeking a senior developer who has knowledge of J2EE, APIs, Webservices, complex system integration, Software life cycle development and some knowledge of ServiceNow.
The candidate will work with technology and business partners to deliver solutions using ServiceNow and workflow management tools. He/she will be expected to:
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 5 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 3+ years of ServiceNow experience in one or a combination of the following: building, implementing, maintaining platform technologies, workflows or integrations
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to influence management on technical or business solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of application lifecycle, from design and development to testing, implementation and production support
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database designing schema, stored procedures, and views for performance with large data sets
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: analysis and design
- 3+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- 3+ years of J2EE experience
- 3+ years of Perl or Shell experience
- 3+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- 2 + years of experience developing or supporting IT Service Management solutions (e.g. Incident Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Configuration Management)
- Advanced understanding of IT industry frameworks including ITIL, IT4IT, COBIT
- 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of application development technical leadership experience.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and resolve complex technical issues related to technology and business domain involved.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical principles, practices, and procedures to any given applications.
- Provides design and coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Develops design documentation, departmental technical guidelines, checklists, software engineering best practices and How-to guides for developers.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees project and release rollout to production.
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
CA-SF-South Of Market Area: 45 Fremont Street - San Francisco, CA
NY-New York: 30 Hudson Yards - New York, NY
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
NY-New York: 100 Park Ave - New York, NY
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.