Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Foreign Exchange Technology within CCIB (Corporate, Commercial and Investment Banking) Technology builds and maintains multiple applications and services that customers, Traders Internal Sales users for Foreign Exchange payments. This position is part of a team cross functional Agile team that design, develop, test and support these complex applications. As part of this team, you will act as a key contributer to design, develop and test utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyze highly complex business requirements, design and write technical specifications to build complex computer platforms and applications. Provide help to less experienced engineers and develop highly efficient and quality code according to Wells Fargo coding standard. Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met and contribute to creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: securities, quants, artificial intelligence, or machine learning
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 10+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- 5+ years of HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ year of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) experience
- 3+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 2+ years of experience in developing enterprise web applications using React JS with Redux
- A Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- A professional certification in technology
- Basic knowledge of industry regulations related to building technological solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
- Autosys experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.