To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
http://alandaluzza.com/BACKUP Job Category
Customer Success Group
isotretinoin no prescription needed 20mg Job Details
Salesforce is looking to expand our Professional Services team by hiring a hardworking and enthusiastic Solution Architect, who will be focusing on higher education solutions. Salesforce's goal is to deliver rapid, customer solutions for challenging business problems.
Our Solution Architect - Education, plays a key role in determining efficient uses of the Salesforce product in the customer environment. We are looking for Salesforce products with industry experts who are passionate about digital transformation and customer experience.
Your responsibility is to partner with the customer on business requirements, design, and configure the desired solution along with an ability to scope the entire solution. If you enjoy working with customers to help them succeed and thrive while working with groundbreaking technologies, then this is the role for you!
Opportunity for flexible working arrangements; full time
- Participating in business process redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touchpoints in multi-cloud implementations.
- Working closely with our customers to understand the current business processes at a detailed level.
- Participating in discussions with various levels of customer's business partners.
- Developing strong client relationships by building trust, rapport, and positive working relationships with both internal and external team members.
- Partnering with the internal salesforce team and customer to build prototypes, proof of concepts, and sample mockups as a means of eliciting and defining business requirements.
- Crafting and owning user stories/business requirements documents as an outcome of the requirements gathering sessions, and detailing out the user stories in the agile sprints for the scrum team to work upon.
- As required, participating in the UAT and launch process, including test planning, development of test scripts, testing logistics, test execution, and status reporting.
- Analyzing the data requirements, structures, and integration points of the process, while mapping to Salesforce objects or external REST endpoints.
- Identifying business process looking for improvements and opportunities for automation.
- Recording work using flow charts, written descriptions, screenshots, and videos.
- Applying knowledge, skills, and judgment to make decisions and resolve issues.
- Maintaining a target billable utilization aligned to the role.
- Effective in working with customers, including business executives, business analysts, and IT development staff
- This team is forward-thinking and is the fulcrum to accelerate the delivery of the solution for customers.
- A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business partners will be central to your role. Your dedication to their success should never be in doubt.
- Degree in a Computer Science, Business Administration or related subject
- 5+ Years of experience in enterprise software as an analyst or product owner
- 5+ Higher Education industry experience; understanding of Recruitment & Admissions, Student Services, and Alumni Engagement & Advancement; understanding of other Higher Education business processes
- Expertise providing solution architecture on the Education Data Architecture (EDA) with a minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience
- Significant technical and/or business process consulting or enterprise architecture experience and at least 3 years of solution architect experience
- Leadership experience - including managing a team and client executive alignment
- Experience with pre-sales and project budget estimates
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to craft and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Salesforce Platform
- Knowledge of design thinking processes and tools.
- Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Developer
- Certified Scrum Master / Certified Product Owner
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.