Ref ID: 00430-0011885359
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Are you a Senior Accountant eager to serve a key role in a world-class finance team in a rapid growth and emerging environment…Robert Half has the job for you! Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant who enjoys taking on new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment for a contract-to-permanent role. Operating as a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, Fixed Assets, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and reporting. This Senior Accountant opportunity is located in the Redwood City, California area and will offer a great you a great professional experience along with attractive compensation. We are need of a Senior Accountant with proven analytical skills and enjoys the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment. Submit your application today!
• Assist in the preparation and review of periodic accounting entries and reconciliations.
• Prepare reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts
• Responsible for month, quarter and year-end close related activities and ensure deadlines are met with accuracy.
• Partner with other departments to develop and maintain robust accrued expense models used
for month-end close accounting.
• Responsible for Fixed Assets
• Provide support to other teams across the company, including special projects.
• Ad-hoc projects as required