Ref ID: 00410-0011878691
Classification: In House Counsel
Robert Half is hiring a (Sr.) Counsel for the Contract Services team in support of our Strategic Accounts business. We are looking for a commercial lawyer with experience in the IT outsourcing industry. This is a full-time employment in-house counsel position that is designed to telecommute from REMOTE anywhere in the U.S.
As Counsel/Senior Counsel, your specific Responsibilities will include:
- Track, draft, revise and negotiate complex non-standard agreements, including services agreements, statements of work, order forms, non-disclosure agreements and other commercial agreements.
- Provide counseling and guidance to other associates negotiating agreements, arrangements, and short-term contracts.
- Ensure contracts are in compliance with federal, state and local laws.
- Ensure compliance with Robert Half policies, procedures and practices.
- Intensive in-house client interaction and external customer interaction.
- Communicate company and legal department policies and approval processes for contract changes to in-house clients.
- Assist clients in articulating and obtaining approvals for contract changes.
- Continuously improve Protiviti’s/RH’s client contracting process to ensure their competitiveness in the marketplace, including continuously looking for ways to make it easier for companies to do business with Protiviti/RH, revisiting Protiviti’s/RH’s client contract policies on the terms they have to have or avoid in contracts and instituting better processes for negotiating, tracking and storing client contracts.
- Train (and create the training for) the field personnel on the necessary skills to facilitate the quick and efficient closing of client contracts while protecting and preserving the legal, ethical and financial integrity and reputation of RH and Protiviti.
- Support and lead the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal and approval processes, as well as training on such topics.
- Advise and work with, Vice President, Contract Services and senior executive management to develop, adopt, review and analyze key RH/Protiviti policies.
- Special projects as requested.
- JD from an ABA accredited law school.
- 5+ years’ practicing law, including significant experience in negotiating contracts.
- Computer expertise, including expertise in Word and Excel.
- Negotiation skills.
Robert Half offers a competitive compensation package (incl. bonus!), comprehensive benefits (incl. retirement plan with company match), good Paid Time Off (PTO), and excellent work-life balance. For confidential consideration, pls email resume to Jon Lucchese, VP for Permanent Placement Services Division, at jon.lucchese‹at›roberthalf‹dot›com .
About Robert Half:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of Most Admired Companies every year since 1998, as well as numerous Best Place to Work lists.