As Senior Director, Global Sales and Marketing Finance, you’ll act as the finance leader for the Global Head of Sales and Global CMO. The role will be influential in driving business decisions and operational outcomes by providing commercial and financial insights to the Company functions with direct responsibility for top-line growth.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing ongoing insights and analysis of business trends and performance. Identifying and assessing underlying trends, opportunities, and risks and developing business recommendations. Partnering closely with regional finance teams to understand local performance and develop global perspective.
- Leading deal analysis and partnering with the Sales team to structure global deals. Quarterbacking engagement from regional finance teams.
- Developing global frameworks, tools, and reporting such as pricing models, ROI calculators, marketing effectiveness measurement, sales compensation plans, and business case frameworks. Ensuring consistency across regions as appropriate.
- Implementing scalable and consistent processes to enable operational excellence in business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting for Sales and Marketing.
- Partnering with the Global Head of Sales and CMO to develop strategies to achieve the global objectives of Company. Leading and conducting analysis to enable data-driven decisions that optimize business performance. Using financial analysis and modelling skills to develop creative solutions to complex business challenges.
- Developing business cases for global investments to drive business performance and ensure ROI aligns to expectations.
- Leading the annual planning process for Global Sales and Marketing
- Working with the broader finance team to ensure best practice processes and policies are in place, and to ensure compliance.
Who are you
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Company. You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
You’ll have experience in and be passionate about:
- Using strong commercial acumen, critical thinking, and analytical skills to drive business outcomes
- Leveraging your proven ability as an effective and collaborative business partner, with an exceptional ability to influence senior leaders and business partners
- Synthesizing complex financial information and ideas and communicating in ways others can easily understand
- Driving operational excellence and building and leading high performing teams
- Bringing 10+ years experience in forecasting, financial analysis, and partnering with Sales and Marketing organizations