Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our 'team members, candidates, and operational' strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
Seeking highly motivated Senior HR Business Partner to join our Commercial Banking Group. This position will support the Chief of Staff organization in Commercial Banking. The Sr. HRBP role will provide strategic HR consulting, resulting in comprehensive human capital strategies and metrics for these businesses. The position will have a measurable impact on the success of Commercial Banking through human capital initiatives, programs, and consultation.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with Commercial Banking to build leadership and team effectiveness strategies and practices throughout the organization.
- Partner with executive/senior leaders to anticipate opportunities to influence and lead change that will improve individual, team and enterprise performance.
- Use understanding of business and enterprise goals to consult with business executives and act as a strategic partner in the identification of needs, opportunities, solutions and risks relating to HR programs and services, workforce productivity and engagement, organizational design and performance, talent management, team member retention, and diversity and inclusion.
- Proactively assess and consult on the impact of human capital strategies, make recommendations for adjustments or enhancements, and ensure execution of the human capital plan to achieve business and risk objectives.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business and use metrics to help make data-informed decisions, build the business case for HR programs, align HR strategy with corporate and business goals, assess the performance of HR programs; and balance art with science when interpreting metrics.
- Identify and manage human capital risks to the organization; size up risk tolerance and variances particularly with regard to proactively and reactively mitigating liability specific to HR litigation.
- Build strong relationships and becoming a trusted advisor by demonstrating business acumen, best practices, and industry trends.
- Embrace the HR Operating Model by proactively and effectively collaborating with internal partners to positively influence outcomes.
Preferred locations: San Francisco, CA ; Minneapolis, MN ; Charlotte, NC, Des Moines IA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas TX. Other hub locations may be considered.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: human resources, organizational development, or consulting in business, management, non-profit, government or education
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- 6+ years of human resources consulting experience
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the executive level
- Knowledge and understanding of organizational design
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to develop and execute business vision, strategies, and goals
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Ability to strategically analyze data and diagnose opportunities and interventions
- Strong project management skills
- Diversity and inclusion consulting experience
- Experience creating and executing human capital plans that align with business objectives
- Change leadership experience
- Experience working with subject matter experts within multiple human resources disciplines such as talent development, talent management, compensation, talent acquisition, performance management, diversity, or employee relations
- Experience providing executive coaching to senior leaders
- Experience with developing and consulting on succession planning, recognition, team member engagement and retention strategies
- Professional presentation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A Master's degree or higher in human resources or organization development
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in Commercial Banking, Retail Banking or Consumer Lending
- Knowledge of credit with a strong business acumen in the Financial Services Industry
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.