Ref ID: 00900-9503126818
Classification: Corporate Finance Consultant
Compensation: $160000.00 to $180000.00 yearly
The Workday Business Systems Manager is responsible for leading a team of product managers and system analysts in the support, expansion and maintenance of our global finance enterprise applications.
They will work closely with the business teams (our customers), technical staff and vendors to assess business requirements, processes and align them with appropriate technology solutions that result in improved functionality, process efficiency and accuracy.
By applying their understanding of accounting and core financial enterprise business applications to partner with our customers achieve the highest levels of business performance and financial excellence on a global scale.
They will oversee and support all aspects of delivery inclusive of planning, requirements, design, configuration, testing, deployment and production support.
They will manage a team of between 4-6 fulltime workday business system analysts plus 1-3 contractors.
Candidates should possess a balance of functional and technical expertise. The position requires excellent project management leadership, business analysis, team development, coaching/mentoring, and communication skills.
- Hire, develop and lead a high functioning team, working to ensure they have the knowledge, experience and skills necessary to support systems and related initiatives
- Thoroughly understand the needs of customers, evaluates products and features, and uses this information to determine and recommend how business objectives can be met.
- Partner with business, senior leadership, other departments and vendors to develop and deliver against agreed upon priorities with exceptional quality and collaboration
- Plan, staff, manage and monitor multiple parallel deliveries ranging in size and complexity
- Establish and maintain best practice processes and procedures to ensure that our customers are supported, and our systems are maintained
- Draws on substantial experience to represent the voice of the customer to various teams throughout the product lifecycle to ensure that the delivered products meet or exceed customer needs and objectives
7. Use influence and expertise to promote an atmosphere of cohesiveness and focused collaboration between all the members of the team in the interest of driving the product forward
Contact Adrienne Anderson at Robert Half for more information 404-550-5467