Sr. Network Engineer
W2, Full-time, Contract- 1 year
San Francisco, CA
Sr. Network Engineer
Job Responsibilities & Required experience:
- 60% Cisco routing and switching
- 40% Firewall (open to different vendors)
- IT generalist skillset
- Diverse technical experience with a few years of dedicated experience to specific networks
- Critical infrastructure protection experience
- Will be managing projects that touch both federal and business networks
- Supporting both network upgrades and security
- 5+ years in information technology
- 2+ years in network engineering
- Must be on-site Preferences:
- Any experience working within an IT environment subject to federal regulations
- NERC CIP
- 2+ in Network Engineering
- 5+ years of proven information technology experience
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First.” Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
- Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Cool Places to Work,” and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.