Job Title: Sr Product Manager, CC Education
Department: CC Product Education
Job Category: Engineering
Looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Creative Cloud Education product management team to lead the charge for enabling access to creativity inside and outside the classroom. At the heart of the role is updating and building new features into the existing infrastructure that support student data management. You’ll work with some of the best designers and platform teams to ensure student data is controlled appropriately within the system (i.e. retention policies, encryption, self-service consoles). You’ll leverage your domain experience, product management expertise, ongoing customer research and product-based analytics to make informed decisions, collaborate with platform teams to deliver products that will win in the market, and partner with supporting teams to ensure that customers understand the benefits of what we’ve delivered.
• 5+ years work experience in product management, ideally across educational identity systems, privacy or data management systems.
• Domain expertise involving privacy, student data management, encryption, retention policies, education platform admin consoles, educational software, data privacy legal experience, and/or LMS platforms
• Proven track record working with multiple teams to deliver cloud-based software and/or services
• Ability to present complex ideas clearly and to rally people around a vision. Outstanding communication skills with both local and remote teams.
• Ability to work in a team setting and/or independently as needed; self-starter.
• Ability to rapidly prioritize and continually learn/adapt to changing circumstances
Education: Minimum of BS in Computer Science, BA or equivalent experience.