- Design test plan and implement test methodologies for windows-based software applications, using .NET Framework and C#.
- Understand and perform testing of software tools that integrate with the business infrastructure (SAP, PKI, SQL) to ensure continued production and support of the product
- Integrate and debug software and hardware components.
- Execute verification/validation tests to validate features, functionality and performance
- Identify root cause of problems and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to come up to speed quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- BS or higher in a STEM discipline with 10 plus years of professional testing experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience testing on applications with Windows programming with C# and .NET in an embedded device environment.
- Minimal experience with C# and .Net framework in Windows based application. Experience in using Visual Studio and related tools.
- Extensive Experience with Windows 7, Windows 10 and VS .NET
- Minimal understanding of the concepts supporting a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Minimal SQL skills and a thorough understanding of database constructs
- Experience with Security Analysis and Design. Familiarity with PKI protocols, smart cards are a must.
- Experience with verification and validation planning, design of test protocols and executing software tests.
- Hands-on product software testing, formal validation, deployment, and support experience, including extensive experience interfacing software and electronics
- Demonstrate technical leadership in delivering major software development projects to the manufacturing.
- Experience testing software developed in multi-threaded/multi-tasking environments is a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, management, and international customers to solve problems
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, cross-functional and need to deliver a working quality SW to the manufacturing
This 3+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Steve: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #21-00600
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Looking forward to working with you!
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]