Title : Staff Accountant
Location : Richmond,CA
Duration : 6 Months
- The staff accountant provides support to the Operations Cost Accountant and is responsible for assisting with the accurate and timely reporting of financial results and maintenance of the company’s assets through balance sheet integrity and strong control environment.
- The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter and team player who is focused on continuous improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with month-end closing activities;
- Provide support with project cost accounting;
- Help ensure inventory is transacted accurately and timely;
- Support cycle count activity and material disposition process;
- Support the consolidation and analysis of operation’s key performance indicators;
- Assist the Operations Cost Accountant in other areas of the accounting department as needed.