Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote US + Canada Only please
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $125-$135/h
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - long-term, ongoing project
Project overview is to create an experience for an inventory auditing process for the club. As a Sr. Product Designer, you’ll help transform complex information and tasks into easy-to-use designs for our associates in the club and deliver pixel-perfect designs.
How you’ll spend your days
- Lead in the creation of associate product experiences
- Use your knowledge of the UX process (research, conceptual design, prototyping, testing) in collaboration with other designers, architects, researchers, product managers, content designers and engineers.
- Think holistically – about the people using our products, a cohesive design system, and end-to-end experiences.
- Solve complex problems and work with others with the same passion, to collaborate
- Mobile app designs
- Research and discovery findings
- Hi-fidelity designs
- A solid blend of interaction and visual design skills and an eye for pixel-perfect detail
- Good understanding in data driven design
- UX Research methodologies
- Craft experiences for any channel or platfom, with a passion for building in the mobile space
- You are a creative problem solver who leans into collaboration to create delightful experiences
Nice to have:
- Merge solutions into a larger structure and create a cohesive design ecosystem.
- Understands the problem and drive design by data.
- Ready to collaborate with engineers, data scientists and fellow designers in creating an impressive experience for the associates in the club.
Tools for the job
- Jia, Figma/Invision, Github
The Ideal Candidate
Someone who thrive on collaboration – be it with other designers, business partners, product owners or engineering.
You have an impressive product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and business needs.
You’re a systems thinker with the ability to communicate concepts to audiences of all levels of understanding.
You have excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to ever-changing priorities of the business. Work quickly and efficiently while maintaining a high level of attention details.
You have excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- You gather feedback judiciously but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Product Designer, Location: San Francisco, CA - 94151