Field Super for #1 Rated LEED Contractor in SF!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Bill Berrios
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $155,000 - $185,000
A bit about us:
We follow through by providing the most qualified field personnel available in the industry to deliver an on-time product. Our experience and long-term relationships throughout Northern California allow us to offer the most competitive structural and building solutions for your projects. At this stage, we are looking for a seasoned Super to assist with our numerous Flagship projects and overall thriving pipeline.
The Superintendent is responsible for managing overall safety while ensuring that the day-to-day operations on a construction job-site are managed using a mastered set of skills. These skills include developing schedules, sequencing work, maintaining high quality standards, managing equipment and supervising subcontractors' work product according to relevant contracts and budgets.
Why join us?
Want to join a team with High Standards & Integrity? Our Core Values include..
- The Individual
- The Ream
- Financial Responsibility
*These are the foundation on which we've built our company! We also take care of our employees, on & off the job-site. We Offer..
- Market Leading Salaries!
- Tier I Platinum Benefits | Top Health Coverage for you & your Family!
- Training | Growth Opportunities, Cash Incentives & Happy Hours
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Mgmt. or Related Field Desired
- 6+ years of construction field experience with a minimum of 2+ years as a Superintendent
- OSHA-30 certification
- Safety – Establish and maintain a safe and orderly work-site with employees and subcontractors
- Scheduling – Develop, communicate and manage the schedule for a project or assigned portion of a project
- Subcontractor Coordination – Lead all aspects of subcontractor coordination to ensure progress on deliverables
- Site Staging – Develop and maintain a complete site layout plan, coordinating with both internal and external parties
Our focus is on building and managing the construction of high-rise and podium residential, commercial and medical office, hotel and leisure, and retail projects while respecting the overall impact to the environment.
Our partners have over 100 years experience in the construction business and are strategically positioned to provide value, experience, and solutions that work for your project and budget. We firmly believe what sets our company apart from any other is our key employees & ability to inject innovation into the design/construction process to meet an Owners budget.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.