Want to be a part of something big..come live the sweetlife!
NOW HIRING for our NEW location in Greenbrae!
284-286 Bon Aire Center, Greenbrae, CA 94904
sweetgreen is strictly following all state mandated risk and safety guidelines to keep our guests and staff safe. Come be a part of our growing family!
Hourly Restaurant Shift Supervisors – Up to $20-$22/hr
All applicants MUST be 18 years of age or older and have at least two years of Restaurant Supervisor experience. High volume production preferred.
On a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food– we are passionate that real food should be convenient and accessible to all. As a Team Member, you are an ambassador of the sweetlife and sweetgreen's core values – start creating healthy, transparent, and delicious food today. No matter where you start, the opportunity is available to cross-trained and progress in your career.
What you will get:
• Health, dental + vision insurance
• Accrued Vacation + Wellness time
• 5 month paid parental leave*
• Pet Insurance
• Community Service Impact Hours
• Commuter Benefits
• Family Fund - an employee-donated pool of funds to support fellow sweetgreen employees in the event of unforeseen hardship
• An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
• A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
• A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
• Complimentary sweetgreen
• Flexible scheduling, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
• Free sweetgreen swag through our ‘Shades of Green’ tenure program
What is required:
• Food, Restaurant, and/or Team experience with knowledge of proper food safety handling
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen and food prep equipment
• A team player able to uphold high standards with a positive can-do attitude
• Quick and adaptable learner with collaborative communication skills
What you do:
• Ensure all food, kitchen equipment and restaurant space meets food safety and quality standards
• Oversee store opening + closing
• Perform multiple daily food safety & quality checks
• Train and coach new team members
*dependent on eligibility
equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $22.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
• sweetgreen team members must be a minimum of 18 years old. Are you at least 18 years old?
• Food, Restaurant, and/or Team: 1 year (Preferred)
PandoLogic. Keywords: Restaurant Supervisor, Location: Berkeley, CA - 94709