Teach maths in England by joining a UK government funded and supported teaching program called Quantum Scholars.
The program operates with secondary state education schools throughout south east England including London and provides a wonderful and unique opportunity to middle/high school trained maths teachers to secure a long term position teaching abroad.
We are currently recruiting for positions starting from January 2021 and September 2021.
Quantum Scholars works directly with the Department for Education in a highly successful program that has been running for four years. The program is also available to maths teachers wishing to teach in London.
Comprehensive acclimatisation support is provided to all certified middle/high school math teachers upon arrival to England along with support during the relocation phase and visa process.
A financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates. Flights to England will be reimbursed up to £700 (approx. $1000)!
Not only will you have the opportunity to teach in England with a vast choice of schools, you'll receive outstanding subject-specific Continued Professional Development and ongoing support from a school based mentor.
Maths teachers have the opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current UK maths pedagogy prior to starting their teaching courtesy of a highly informative induction week.
Why teach in England through this program?
- Teach math in a leading school in England at the forefront for math education
- Flight to England reimbursed up to £700
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your character and skills-set
- Participate in an induction at a top London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from a Quantum Scholars mentor
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD