- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, Art Directors & Quality Assurance, overseeing the implementation of the user experience from conception to launch. Providing post-launch design support as well.
- Design, manage and maintain the pipeline from the artists through to deployment.
- Be well versed in various real-time content creation disciplines including 3D modeling, texturing, materials, lighting, rigging and animation.
- Optimize content through enhancing performance and instructing the artists on asset creation, modeling and texturing best practices.
- Give and solicit real time feedback from other designers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product.
- Collaborate with engineers to develop, prototype, and test new features, and provide useful feedback during all phases.
- Diagnose and fix technical issues.
- Quickly solve issues with your cross functional leads.
buy gabapentin for dogs Minimum Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional studio experience working as a Technical Artist in the gaming or film industries.
- A link to an online portfolio or demo reel showcasing relevant work (Include link on your resume). Portfolio should demonstrate technical skills as well as a keen eye for design.
- Experience implementing 2D and 3D assets in real-time engines, such as Unity3D or Unreal.
- Experience with a content creation software such as Maya/Blender, Photoshop, ZBrush/Mudbox, Substance Painter.
- Shader authoring experience.
- Experience with creating and managing 3D character rigs.
- Experience in real-time content authoring (characters/environments/VFX/animation/lighting).
- Experience in shader languages (GLSL, ShaderLab, HLSL).
- Experience in pre-rendered CG techniques (modeling, rendering, lighting, animation).
- Experience in Spark AR, SparkSL or other augmented reality environments.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].