Job Titles: Technical Designer
Location: San Francisco, CALIFORNIA 94158 (Remote)
Duration: 6 Months (with possible extension)
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Individual contributor position responsible for executing the technical design process from development to final fit.
- Responsible for analyzing and evaluating garments to develop the correct fit specifications.
- Ensures that products are developed in a manner consistent with established fit quality, standards, manufacturer capabilities and cost specifications.
- Develops technical specifications and communicates fit to vendors/factories for approvals and corrections.
- Makes appropriate adjustments with factories as required to ensure integrity of design approved prototypes while monitoring quality and targeted price. Typically reports to Technical Services Manager.
- May oversee Assistant Technical Designers.
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion, or equivalent experience.
Primary Recruiter: Siddhant Kumar Sethi