This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emily Olinger
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a medical device manufacturing team based in Union City, CA. We are looking for a Technical Repair Specialist to join the team! The Technical Repair Specialist is responsible for the repairs, maintenance, or any other technical product support related to our products.
Location: Union City, CA
Compensation: $19.00-$21.00 /hour + bonus
Why join us?
- Full Medical, Vision, and Dental (PPO and HMO)
- 401k matching
- FSA, Pet Insurance, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance
- PTO and all major holidays
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Discounts at partnered retailers (gym, phones, etc.)
- Acts as primary contact person with our customers and sales representatives to repair customers’ in-house equipment and provide technical product support.
- Maintain inventory control of replacement parts (RP) inventory. Conduct inventory of RP stock at pre-determined schedule. Report status of inventory against pre-determined safety stock levels.
- Perform, follow the internal repair process in SAP which includes but is not limited to creating/updating repair work orders, communicating and quoting of our customers, as well as shipments and billing of the same
- Perform evaluation, warranty repair, and upgrading of customer products. In addition, all returned parts from the field, creating returned parts inventory repair and test returns.
- Work to close tolerances using required gauges and inspection/testing knowledge.
- Work from blueprints, drawings, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Coordinate and administer the flow of technical services for each in-house repair service.
- Develop, procure and follow up with customers, contracted field service, sales and production personnel over matters about parts orders, repair orders, technical information and field-dispatched repairs.
- Assist in the investigation of product issues or service programs and may also develop and deliver service training.
- Provides status reports to management as necessary and required. Complete documentation for variance reporting, ECNs, etc.
- Associate’s degree or higher in electrical, mechanical, applied science or related field
- Any experience in a build-to-order technical product manufacturing company is a huge plus!
- Ability to read technical drawings/schematics commonly developed in AutoCAD or other similar programs.
- Ability to use computer applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM software (i.e. SAP).
- Ability to use testing equipment such as: multi-meter, oscilloscope, torque wrench, soldering equipment, wire crimping tools.
- Knowledge of shop practices, standard machines and materials.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.