Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Digital Technology and Innovation group (DTI) supports the Corporate Strategy, Digital Platform & Innovation Business. Together they work closely to continue evolving Wells Fargo’s digital platforms and enhance integration of the innovation pipeline into our customer-facing capabilities. This team is primarily focused on managing, optimizing and evolving the core digital platforms and capabilities for the enterprise, so we can create a common digital experience for all our customers. This group partners with the businesses to enable their digital priorities and drive digital transformation. They build a robust ecosystem for safe + explainable development and deployment of AI Solutions.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill a Tech Business Services Associate role in our Technology Risk Execution group within the DTI Office of the CIO. The successful candidate will assist in ensuring our applications, systems, middleware components and development environments meet and exceed Wells Fargo technology standards and policies.
This critical role will be responsible for execution of required remediation efforts by coordinating, tracking and reporting for Audit Remediation, Corrective Actions and other related items such as patch tracking for application and middleware systems. This role will also represent Digital Technology & Innovation in policy compliance discussions and communicate risk mitigation requirements to our teams, act as a liaison between DTI and other critical partners.
These efforts deal with dynamic, high availability applications and services comprised of complex configurations and requires negotiating timelines and implementation expectations within DTI, Risk Management and in some cases, vendor environments. This position will work independently as part of the Technology Risk Execution Group. This position holder will interact with all areas and roles within DTI and its’ technology partners including Senior Managers and will be expected to have a proven ability to create, communicate (verbally and in written form) and distribute updates and status and/or presentations as needed.
- 5+ years of technology experience
- 3+ years of program management experience
- 3+ years of compliance experience
- 3+ years of audit, audit process, and audit plan management experience
- 3+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure product and services operations including but not limited to; product lifecycle management, product planning, vendor management, service reporting or portfolio management
- 3+ years of systems vulnerability management experience
- 3+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- 3 + years of experience with handling both internal and external audits
- Experience managing medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to prepare and present senior level communications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to create dashboards using Microsoft technologies
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- 3+ years of SharePoint experience
- Experience working with the Shared Risk Platform (SHRP)
- Experience working with the Info Security Policy Exception Management Process
- Ability to support many high priority, high complexity, and high risk efforts simultaneously
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology governance risk and compliance processes such as; policies, control standards, risk management concepts, or information security
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
CA-Concord: 1755 Grant Street - Concord, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.