Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology (CSBBT) offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, branches, Debit Cards and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The CSBBT Compliance, Sustainment and Remediation (CSR) team is looking for Tech Bus Services Sr Associate. o help with daily operations and improve our ability to support Compliance, Sustainment and Remediation processes, procedures, tools which can pose the risk to the organization. Position will provide strategic level consulting in the development and execution of a business communication strategy and drive risk and control initiatives and the ongoing development of strategic internal, external, and executive communications; as well as reporting and departmental procedures. Examples might include, but are not limited to: risk and control, finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign. Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary. A successful candidate will have strong communications skills, analytic experience, as well as experience with managing risk related operational processes and driving large initiatives. Consults with management and business partners on matters of significance regarding strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for the large business functions or functions that may cross the enterprise that have significant complexity, scope and financial impact. Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives and presents to executive management on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement process and procedure controls to ensure compliance with regulator expectations
- Implement risk / control steps for completion of any work that requires policy exception
- Develop and define standards, communication principles, documented processes, alignment of tools
- Ensure adherence to completion timelines and closing packages
- Executive level engagement and oversight on Compliance, Resiliency and Risk programs
- Complete understand of Resiliency scope, success criteria, and health of identified programs
- Create and or modify operational documentation to ensure all procedures are accurately maintained and continuously improved
- Establish sustainment metrics and thresholds
- Provide reporting and oversight on sustainment management
- Create and generate operational metrics, monitor and analyses metrics identifying trends and presenting metrics to all stakeholders regularly as well as recommending remediation options for any required enhancements.
- Identify gaps and areas of opportunities within Compliance, Sustainment and Remediation processes, procedures and tools
- Analyze, recommend, and document business procedures and best practices, identifying process gaps and offering alternatives.
- Act as a team communications agent ensuring stakeholders are continuously aware of policy and/or process changes, documentation and or collaboration site changes, by hosting daily/weekly forums and/or partnering with communication teams to ensure the right communications, in the right context and in the right time, reaching the right audience is effectively performed.
- 7+ years of technology experience
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience
- 5 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following: strategic planning, initiative management or project management
- 5+ years of financial services industry experience
- 5+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- 4+ years of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts
- Experience with business risk management
- Experience analyzing metrics and articulating data trends
- Business consultation experience in defining key performance metrics, dashboards, or scorecards
- Advanced understanding of IT industry frameworks including ITIL, IT4IT, COBIT
- Strong relationship management skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the executive level
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology process management improvements
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to manage efforts that require integration of multiple technology systems, operations, or processes
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to develop and lead implementation of strategic business development initiatives and marketing strategies
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.