Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Technology Culture Transformation Initiatives Consultant will be responsible for supporting and representing Wells Fargo Technology’s global cultural transformation. This individual will be accountable to the Head of Technology Culture Transformation and partner and collaborate with cross-functional, virtual, and enterprise teams to strategize, plan and execute on a variety of programs and key initiatives. This role will focus on logistics, implementation, and execution of initiatives of culture transformation such as Mentoring, Employee Resource Network and DE&I Council intersectionality, Global and Community Partnerships, supporting employee responses to Loudspeaker submissions, and standing up and overseeing our Internal Speaker Bureau. This individual will work with senior and executive leadership and must present information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels.
Key responsibilities in the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Creating a culture of authenticity, care, and belonging within every Technology Market
- Executing communications plans with respect to Culture Transformation initiatives
- Ability to effectively lead, organize and prioritize work while handling multiple, time-sensitive matters
- Supporting the introduction of Wells Fargo Technology’s Mentoring Chapter and “Shrink the Globe” initiative
- Standing up and overseeing TDSRI’s Internal Speakers Bureau
- Supporting TDSRI’s Loudspeaker research and responses
- Serving as a key liaison to Employee Resource Networks and Technology’s DE&I Council
- NC-Charlotte (preferred location)
- San Francisco
- Phoenix Metro
- New York Metro
This is a full time opportunity with a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous PTO program and many other benefits. For additional benefit information visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/.
- 5+ years of technology experience
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, project management experience or a combination of both
- 5 + years of technology release or implementation experience
- Experience managing medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Agile experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Beginner to Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
CA-Fremont: 3440 Walnut Ave Bldg A - Fremont, CA
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.