Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The role will be primarily accountable for Technology and Information security Risk identification and remediation’s for Enterprise Function Technology Division for Corporate Risk, Compliance, Legal, Audit and Regulatory Relations Technology areas for their Processes, Products and Services.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Establish strong partnership and collaboration with Wells Fargo Technology, aligned Risk Partners, Information Security, Second and Third Lines of defense, to ensure the divisions adherence to Wells Fargo Risk Management, Technology, and Compliance policies and external regulation requirements.
- Define, design and drive implementation of risk based, measurable and sustainable Controls against Business Functionality needs, Strategic Initiatives, Issue Management, Policy, Compliance, Regulatory, and Technology Framework requirements, factoring in Automation and Efficiency.
- Identify opportunities for Process and Control improvements through monitoring of emerging risk, changes to Data Technology environment, industry framework and trends.
- Educate and influence WFT for effective implementation, execution, and governance of Technology Control Framework
- Provide Risk Opinion and Recommendations through Process, Risk and Control evaluation.
- Review and ensure Control evaluations and associated controls are designed and operating effectively
- Support execution of Risk metrics and reporting to provide concise risk view in control environment health, timeliness and effectiveness of risk mitigation, and emerging risk.
- Provide Risk and Control Updates to Divisional Controls team, EFT Divisional Leadership and other Risk partners in Business, Technology and Cyber Security groups
- Maintain a solid understanding of the Wells Fargo Issue Management policies and procedures
- Facilitate end to end issue management lifecycle & all activities impacting the risk remediation portfolio
- Review issue and corrective action intake forms and provide feedback to ensure risk mitigation activities are clearly outlined
- Identify and recommend opportunities to EFT Line of Business IT leads for process improvements through monitoring of thematic issues & risk trends to the Technology environment
- Perform or assist with assignments/projects pertaining to risk remediation activities
- 7+ years of experience in risk management or 7+ years of financial services industry experience, of which 5+ years must include direct experience in risk management
Other Desired Qualifications
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor, (CISA) Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional, (CISSP) or other risk management discipline certification
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to generate, review, edit, and distribute executive level Risk reports
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with internal and external auditors and examiners
- Experience reviewing testing strategies and methodologies; evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls; and identifying issues resulting from internal and/or external compliance examinations
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Secure Application Development Lifecycle, Agile Methodology, Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD), Control Automation, and associated Risk
- Strong knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, and associated Risk
- Strong knowledge of Control Framework and Control Testing
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner-Performing centralized governance, oversight responsibilities, and the facilitation of strategic planning for the Technology Control Framework
- Experience managing and executing information Technology risk programs that align to a Technology Business function
- Knowledge of Technology and Security risk framework – COBIT, FFIEC, NIST, ITIL, COSO, BASEL, and OCC Heightened Standards
- Track record of providing constructive consulting with appropriate issue escalation and offering solutions
- Strong ability and experience working with and collaborating with leaders and team members at all levels and across functional lines
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.