Experience a sales career with unlimited earning potential and excellent benefits in a lucrative territory with the top equipment dealer on the West coast. This is the perfect opportunity to move forward in your equipment sales career or get your foot in the door and establish a rewarding career with an industry leader.
Papé Machinery is looking for 2 Territory Managers in the Bay Area to represent and grow business for their Compact Construction Equipment line of products. One Territory Manager will be responsible for the South Bay Area and the other for the North Bay Area.
Job duties will include calling on and building relationships with customers in the assigned territory. Member will be expected to maintain and use the company’s CRM & Salesforce programs at a high level and complete monthly reporting of wins/losses, participation/awareness, and timely expense submittals.
Why work for Papé:
- Unlimited earning potential
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.